Just Say No Just Say No

Tom Kenny?

Shut up and dance with me! Shut up and dance with me!

Kinda predictable and not very funny. The animation was good though.

Dinky the Fifth Ghost Dinky the Fifth Ghost

You're a hospital. Loved it.

My Little Poopy: Men's Dick Is Magic My Little Poopy: Men's Dick Is Magic

When the main joke of the game is that it is bad and lazy, there is no joke. Just FYI, the whole "So-bad-it's-good" usually means "The creator put effort into this, that's why it's funny that it's bad" or "There's a jellybean orgy in this game cutscenes that goes on for fifteen minutes! You have to see this shit!". This game is just bad, and lazy.

Argument With A Trump Supporter Argument With A Trump Supporter

You know how people dislike a lot of fanfiction and fan art original characters because they seem like self-insert Mary-sue characters and it's off-putting. Which is also why people dislike The Room and what makes it unintentionally funny.

That's pretty much the problem with this game. I'm controlling what feels too much like a self-insert character created by the game developer. I'm arguing against an obvious idiot who even his wife is against, and i'm playing as a teenage world-traveller who everybody likes and who seems to be infinitely more intelligent than everyone else. It doesn't feel like a challenge, or that there was ever a challenge or intriguing satire built into the game. the scenario is also ridiculous, like those impromptu dance contests in really bad movies.

The worst part is the fact that the character has an almost creepy thing with Sanders. It's not that I don't support Sanders (I don't support any candidate in fact), it's just that this character seems to like Sanders a bit too much. It gets extremely off-putting.

Really, if the game were more like that scene in Annie Hall where the college professor spouts idiotic statements, then gets corrected and humiliated as soon as someone calls him out on his statement, rather than a Mary-sue-like young man being praised by all of his friends/family before arguing with his dim-witted uncle in a debate, it would have been better. As it stands, I can't recommend this game to anyone. It kind of makes me sympathize a little with Trump, that this is what people think Trump supporters look like, and it accidentally gives Bernie supporters a bad name.

Jasonario responds:

Harsh :/

Larry The Looter Larry The Looter

If nothing else, the medals added to my game time considerably. I got them all.

Aprime responds:

Oh, that was the plan :D

Old Man Joker Old Man Joker

Very cool, although I think old Joker has been done with The Dark Knight Returns. Although, I think that this voice might have been better suited for that role. Especially during the scene where he snaps his own neck to frame Batman for his murder.

RealFaction responds:

Yeah but i wasn't a fan of that voice, the performance felt lacking in my opinion. Thank you! Also, this is a "Joker walking with a cane" old, like REALLY old, like 80's or something lol. Yeah that scene disturbed me lol

Steven Universe - Stronger Than You (Flaytic Remix) Steven Universe - Stronger Than You (Flaytic Remix)

Too frickin' loud. I could barely make out anything because there's too much distortion (which explains the file size). Turn it down a little and it'll sound a lot better.

Flaytic responds:

Yeah my mastering sucks, still working on it. Also file size isn't dependent on loudness, it's dependent mostly on the length of the song/track.

Thanks for reviewing though!

I Got Tha Juice I Got Tha Juice

Pretend good song I have to say. It's got a nice flow and good rhythm. I'd prefer if the beat was a little louder though, like if you panned the vocals a little to the left channel and the beat a little to the right channel and amplified the rhythm. Other than that, great job.