Old Man Joker Old Man Joker

Very cool, although I think old Joker has been done with The Dark Knight Returns. Although, I think that this voice might have been better suited for that role. Especially during the scene where he snaps his own neck to frame Batman for his murder.

RealFaction responds:

Yeah but i wasn't a fan of that voice, the performance felt lacking in my opinion. Thank you! Also, this is a "Joker walking with a cane" old, like REALLY old, like 80's or something lol. Yeah that scene disturbed me lol

Steven Universe - Stronger Than You (Flaytic Remix) Steven Universe - Stronger Than You (Flaytic Remix)

Too frickin' loud. I could barely make out anything because there's too much distortion (which explains the file size). Turn it down a little and it'll sound a lot better.

Flaytic responds:

Yeah my mastering sucks, still working on it. Also file size isn't dependent on loudness, it's dependent mostly on the length of the song/track.

Thanks for reviewing though!

I Got Tha Juice I Got Tha Juice

Pretend good song I have to say. It's got a nice flow and good rhythm. I'd prefer if the beat was a little louder though, like if you panned the vocals a little to the left channel and the beat a little to the right channel and amplified the rhythm. Other than that, great job.

Rhythm Management 2015 Rhythm Management 2015

You might need a better mic my friend. Lot of clipping and distortion on the vocals. A little bit of reverb would have been a good idea as well.

Hutchmeow316 responds:

Thanks I'll be sure to use a reverb on Audacity

06unt 06unt

Great ambient music track, definitely about average when it comes to creating an atmosphere. I would have probably enjoyed it a little more it were a lot longer, perhaps approaching the length of a Brian Eno composition so that I could listen to it while writing a story. As it is right now, it's the auditory equivalent of sex. Nice while it lasted, but over far too quickly.

Back Alley Nights Back Alley Nights

Creepy and experimental in a very shallow sense. Nothing particularly bad about this song, yet at the same time there's nothing particularly interesting about it either. Just an extremely average song, which I suspect was the intent.

hektikmusic responds:

just a generic track I whipped up real quick so I suppose I feel neutral towards your comment

Bolb Bolb

It's like Kraftwerk did a collaboration with Keiji Haino and started experimented more with empty spaces. Not a bad song, yet not terribly memorable. Great music for a video game though.

Break Break

Good song, but perhaps a little bit dull and slightly inconsistent. It seemed to jump from mood to mood. Not that jumping from mood to mood is necessarily bad, it's just that it seems like you're attempting to jump from idea to idea without fully developing any of your ideas. Resulting in a fairly uninteresting, yet not terrible, composition.

Blackowt responds:

Very interesting evaluation. Thanks a lot for your critique; I will definitely take this into consideration for future projects! :)

Penny Nickel Dime (WIP) Penny Nickel Dime (WIP)

Very nice starting point for a song, I enjoyed it quite a bit. I noticed that parts of it were off-time and I wonder if that was intentional. I wonder if you could insert some kind of rapped verse into the song and after the verse you could play a sample of gunshots firing before going back into the chorus. Kind of like Pink Floyd did on their song 'Bike'.

Basscriminal responds:

Yes, thank you for your replie ! I noticed it also, and I fixed it. I wrote an awesome fully bassed drop for it, and it will be online in next few days ! :)

Ghost Ghost

It's like you understand the concept of dub-step, yet you don't grasp the subtleties of what dub-step, and indeed harsh electronic music is. You seem to subscribe to the Whitehouse/Merzbow school of music where musicians believe that loud is better, where dynamics should only exist in the timbre of the composition. I never got the chance to breathe while listening to this composition (metaphorically speaking) and the sound was generally unpleasant. There were redeeming qualities, but I believe that you can't improve as an artist unless you receive criticism.

4 stars.