My Little Poopy: Men's Dick Is Magic My Little Poopy: Men's Dick Is Magic

When the main joke of the game is that it is bad and lazy, there is no joke. Just FYI, the whole "So-bad-it's-good" usually means "The creator put effort into this, that's why it's funny that it's bad" or "There's a jellybean orgy in this game cutscenes that goes on for fifteen minutes! You have to see this shit!". This game is just bad, and lazy.

Argument With A Trump Supporter Argument With A Trump Supporter

You know how people dislike a lot of fanfiction and fan art original characters because they seem like self-insert Mary-sue characters and it's off-putting. Which is also why people dislike The Room and what makes it unintentionally funny.

That's pretty much the problem with this game. I'm controlling what feels too much like a self-insert character created by the game developer. I'm arguing against an obvious idiot who even his wife is against, and i'm playing as a teenage world-traveller who everybody likes and who seems to be infinitely more intelligent than everyone else. It doesn't feel like a challenge, or that there was ever a challenge or intriguing satire built into the game. the scenario is also ridiculous, like those impromptu dance contests in really bad movies.

The worst part is the fact that the character has an almost creepy thing with Sanders. It's not that I don't support Sanders (I don't support any candidate in fact), it's just that this character seems to like Sanders a bit too much. It gets extremely off-putting.

Really, if the game were more like that scene in Annie Hall where the college professor spouts idiotic statements, then gets corrected and humiliated as soon as someone calls him out on his statement, rather than a Mary-sue-like young man being praised by all of his friends/family before arguing with his dim-witted uncle in a debate, it would have been better. As it stands, I can't recommend this game to anyone. It kind of makes me sympathize a little with Trump, that this is what people think Trump supporters look like, and it accidentally gives Bernie supporters a bad name.

Jasonario responds:

Harsh :/

Larry The Looter Larry The Looter

If nothing else, the medals added to my game time considerably. I got them all.

Aprime responds:

Oh, that was the plan :D

Old Scepter Old Scepter

Well, it works, it just doesn't engage me in any way. It also takes too long to load, and I honestly thought it crashed at some point. There's no sense of 'impact' when you hit an enemy. Can't recommend.

Lost Nightmares demo Lost Nightmares demo

This game might look great, but I can't see a thing. There's no atmosphere, no graphics, just a black screen and a flashlight that runs out too quickly and doesn't work the way that a flashlight should. It's a lousy game.

HydroGamer responds:

Well there may be something wrong with your computer because its running on Unity web player and sometimes thats a bit glitchy. And I am rebooting the game to be much more better and scary.

DBZ Hentai Webcam (DEMO) DBZ Hentai Webcam (DEMO)

Unfinished, but I like what I see so far. maybe you could have an option to go to the desktop in the finished version. I'd like to see a type of iTunes feature where you could play some music while this is going on. Maybe have her reference the fact that she can hear the song in the background and it's making her horny.

Or maybe you could have it not happen so suddenly. Like, we know the naughty stuff is coming, so why not build a little anticipation. Like, have Gohan seduce her with kind/naughty words. Maybe have the combination of seductive words change what naughty things she does.

Just a couple thoughts.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

For what it's worth this game is actually pretty good for what it is. A parody of fetish enthusiasts and the average internet user as well as the average person. The text was entertaining, some of the scenes were pretty creative (the glitch near the beginning, the meeting) and I like how the parody seems to extend to your description as well. The fact that it even seemed profound at certain parts makes the parody all the more special.

It doesn't have much replay value though. I sat through it once and was entertained, but i'm not sure i could play it again.

One Screen Hero One Screen Hero

It looks nice, but I found the game to be incredibly boring. Some glitches appear pretty often and the enemies are a little broken. Oftentimes i'd prepare to fight an enemy and the enemy would either freeze, die randomly, or walk into spikes before I could kill it.

Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

It's a great game with two spelling mistakes that could have been fixed easily. I feel as though the game could have benefitted from having more time spent on it. I also feel as though you are using the 'it was made in 48 hours' as an excuse to justify any flaws in the game. It might have been done for a reason, but I don't understand why you had to tell us that it was made in 48 hours in your description of your game, and at the very end of your game.