View Profile ti-on-suxandrox

8 Movie Reviews

Pretty cool, always nice to see surreal stuff on NG.

The animation was pretty cool, I like the fight scenes and the atmosphere. At the beginning the audio was a bit awkward, but as it went on the audio actually fit quite well. I really liked how you used my breathing noise at the end of my song.

I hope to see more stuff from you.

Tom Kenny?

11 Game Reviews

Decent idea, I had some fun with it. A couple problems though.

The game would periodically freeze on me if I continued to hold the 'left' button for a certain amount of time. It got really annoying to play after a while, and it crashed on me once. I get that it's meant to be hard, but I don't think it's meant to be buggy.

Also, not telling you how to restart is more than just a dick move, it's a momentum killer. One of the key elements to making hard games fun to play is the ability to restart/respawn quickly. That's why Hotline Miami is so popular. Concealing the ability to restart is one of the worst things you can possibly do in a game like this.

DynamiteFrog responds:

thank you for giving me a full detail review and yeah, the game is pretty buggy I don't really know how to fix it but I'll see what I can do

For the record, I knew that this game was going to do the subversive thing. It was honestly a relief that there was no meta-humour, there was no horror (seriously, I was expecting dead bodies because I'm so used to that kind of thing at this point), and it was mercifully short and very fun. 5 Stars.

When the main joke of the game is that it is bad and lazy, there is no joke. Just FYI, the whole "So-bad-it's-good" usually means "The creator put effort into this, that's why it's funny that it's bad" or "There's a jellybean orgy in this game cutscenes that goes on for fifteen minutes! You have to see this shit!". This game is just bad, and lazy.

56 Audio Reviews

Cool little song, catchy and I could see it being used in a lot of ways. I kind of wish it were long to be honest, it feels like it ends just as I'm really getting into the groove.

Thanks :)

( I will try do more longs songs because peoples don't really like my songs because there are to shorts)

Fun little song, the only thing I have to say is that sometimes the main melody sounds a little bit awkward, as though one of the notes is played out-of-time, which kind of distracts me from the groove. Still, cool song.

Gougou responds:

I will try to do the next song better :)

Reminds me of a Sega Genesis game.

thanks:)

1 Art Review

I like the background and I like the character. It really does remind me of a cuter version of Squidbillies.

RedeyestheSecound responds:

Wow your so right! I did not see it untill you said it it really can be a kid's version of squid billies XD LOVE THAT SHOW thanks for the rate bud! Also glad you like the background I really was not sure about it as I created it! I almost posted it with out a background It would of shown lined paper behind it with a black tv screen good thing I did though!

Gerry Weir @ti-on-suxandrox