View Profile ti-on-suxandrox

All 49 Audio Reviews

49 w/ Responses

Cool little song, catchy and I could see it being used in a lot of ways. I kind of wish it were long to be honest, it feels like it ends just as I'm really getting into the groove.

Thanks :)

( I will try do more longs songs because peoples don't really like my songs because there are to shorts)

Fun little song, the only thing I have to say is that sometimes the main melody sounds a little bit awkward, as though one of the notes is played out-of-time, which kind of distracts me from the groove. Still, cool song.

Gougou responds:

I will try to do the next song better :)

Reminds me of a Sega Genesis game.

thanks:)

Catchy and chill. I like the vibe in this song.

I like it too :)

Reminds me of a jungle for some reason. Like, maybe a jungle on an island with a volcano.

Gougou responds:

I will not always say thanks but what do i have to write?
Thanks :)

Sounds like something from a 80s/90s video game. I was thinking about a factory level in a Sonic game when I listened to the second half.

Thanks :)

Pretty catchy and nice sounding song. There's a big problem at the end though when the audio starts clipping pretty badly. I really like the drum sounds though, and the keyboard line that repeats at various points in the song is pretty catchy.

Thanks :)

Cool little song. The main thing I'd change would be the mix. The percussion sounds are too quiet, and the keyboard sounds are (for the most part) so loud that they sound harsh. Some parts are a bit painful to listen to, not because they sound bad, but because they sound so loud.

Gougou responds:

I know poeples tell me this in the comments of my other songs

Cool song. I honestly kind of wish it were longer.

I am trying to do that

Cool song, not really too much for me to say about it. It's pretty good.

Thanks you give me 5/5